Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Thank you, dear Blogger friends, for helping me make my decision (see previous post). It appears that some of you were getting pop-ups, some were not even getting the music (shame, it was cute !!), and other were OK. I don't want to continue annoying anyone with the pop-ups, so I have deleted the music. If anyone has any suggestions as to another method I can use, that doesn't create pop-ups, to put music on my blog, please let me know.
Thanks again.
Take care,
MEOW

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

checked back and no more pop ups. YEh! Sorry it was related to your music thing.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hey, that is too cool ... I was over at your place, whilst your were over here ... great minds think alike !!!
Sorry again about the pop-ups.
Take care, Meow

Neo said...

Meow - I didn't get a pop-up. Then again I run pop-up blocking software that seems to block most of them. You might want to see about using a midi embedded in your page. You'll want to put an on/off switch somewhere on the page so people can turn it off if they want.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Thanks, Neo. I'll look into the midi thing. For the time being I have removed the music, so there shouldn't be any more pop-ups anyway. Take care, Meow

Bar L. said...

A lot of us had to get rid of our music :( Bummer. But it's worth it to make our blog friends happy.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Barbara ... I agree, better to be blog-music-less, than blog-friend-less (when they all get annoyed by the pop-ups!!). Thanks. Take care, Meow

megz_mum said...

Hi there, haven't visited for a bit so had to catch up on some reading. Cats need families just like dogs do - dogs ignored and in someone else's garden would get picked up by the pound! I hope you sort out your visiting cat.