Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 13, 2006

I've Been Tagged ...

I've been tagged by Kyahgirl for this one ... thanks, Kyahgirl !! It is very interesting, I had to think quite a bit about some of the answers !!

1. If you were to be re-incarnated, who or what would you want to come back as and why?
I think I'd like to come back as a cat (how predictable am I !?!?) I think cats have a wonderful life, no worries ... knowing that you will be fed twice a day, sleeping all day (wherever you like), chasing mice & birds, enjoying life. How wonderful it would be to snuggle up to your human every night, knowing they won't move, or kick you off, until you are ready to move yourself. To be pampered ... aaahhh, that would be the life.


2. What’s the nastiest thing you’ve ever done to a friend?
I don't really know that I have an answer to this one .... let me think about it and get back to you !


3. What is your FIRST memory (and don’t say ‘I can’t remember’)?
I don't know that I can remember much, if anything, before visiting Germany as a 9 year old. I have one particular memory about touching some plants, which were something like poison ivy ... boy do I remember that feeling !!!

4. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done when pissed/blind drunk?
My husband and I were still "going steady" at this stage, and we had all been out to a friend's birthday party. The guys were encouraging me to drink rum (which I now no longer can even smell !!), and I drank it like a good little girl !! I remember we stopped at another friend's place on the way home, and another person and myself spent what felt like hours vomiting in the gutter outside the house. Eeewww, not the most elegant way to end an evening.

5. Your 3 best and worst qualities?
Best ... friendly, compassionate, loving
Worst ... interrupting people when they talk (sometimes), impatience (although not always), speaking too fast.

6. You can change one thing about your partner. What is it? And what is the thing you would NOT be happy to change about them?
Change ... I would like him to stop smoking !!
NOT Change ... I wouldn't change the fact that he loves me unconditionally.

7. Have you ever taken drugs (illegal)?
NO WAY

8. Your perfect night/day?
Day ... Spending time with my family, out on a picnic, on a warm sunny day.
Night ... Watching some brilliant TV, curled up on the couch, with a table full of munchies !!!

9. Have you ever had anything up your bum that ain’t human?
Ummmm, NO !
.
10. Three things that make you really angry?
Cruelty to animals, children, the elderly ... well, cruelty to anyone, really !!

11. The saddest thing you’ve ever seen on TV?
A few things, actually ... September 11, Princess Diana's Death, the Thredbo avalanche (here in Australia) ... these things come to mind because all our TV stations had non stop coverage of these things for days. Other things, such as the Bali Bombings, the Tsunami, and other disasters, of course, were terribly sad, too.

12. Apart from a sexual organ/region, which part of your body do you really liked being touched by a partner?
My hair

13. You’re fave jelly flavour?
Strawberry

14. Tell everyone something you’ve been too ashamed to tell anyone before. Your answer to this will guarantee your entry into Heaven.
When I first had Chicky ... well, actually after a few months ... I was suffering from Post Natal Depression. I felt inadequate as a mother, and didn't feel confident in what I was doing. I felt I had done the wrong thing to have a child, that I wasn't cut out to be a mother. Fortunately, I went and saw a doctor, who diagnosed me, but let me choose whether to take medication or not. I chose not to, and almost immediatly began sliding out of this depression.

15. Something you don’t tell you’re partner, or do enough and know that you should.
I don't always tell my husband when I buy something new for myself (like clothes or a book, or something like that). However, pretty much everything else I tell him.

That was fun .... I'm going to tag Connie, Michelle, Greeneyes, Susie and Ange for this one. Don't feel like you have to do this, but if you want to, it would be fun !!

Take care,

MEOW

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the husband really need to know every time we buy something for ourselves?? Oh no cause I might be in trouble. If it is not extremely exspensive I don't always share either.

Thanks for the tag...I will post later in the week.

Take care,
Connie

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Connie ... he he he, at least I know I'm not the only one who does this !!! Looking forward to your tag, although don't feel obligated, if you don't want to do it.
Have a great week, take care, Meow

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing :-)

eyes_only4him said...

anything up your bum that wasnt humna..that question really crakced me up..i dont think I have ever had anthing up my bum...teehee

Anonymous said...

My hubby quit smoking with the help of acupuncture!We both did and let me tell you, were glad we
did!Hope your hubby will quit soon.
Have a fab' day
Thanks for sharing ~

keesh said...

That is neat. those questions are a nice way to get to know people I think. I bet you have a cool australian accent. I love listening to Keith Urband, Nicole Kidman, olivia newton John, etc.. talk cause of the cute accents :).

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Kyahgirl ... thank you for reading !!

Bossy Britches ... tee hee, I thought that was an odd question, too !!

Tab ... I think he is a lost cause when it comes to smoking. Here's hoping !!

Kish ... I don't know if I have a cool accent ... I don't really notice it !!! I am definately an Aussie through and through, though !!

Hope everyone has a great day, take care, Meow

Devil Mood said...

Good questions to give me some more insight into who Meow is ;) It was nice!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Devil Mood ... thank you. The real Meow is a rather simple person, with kinda uninspiring likes and dislikes !! I'm happy, though ... that's all that matters !!
Take care, Meow

Bar L. said...

That was a fun tag to read!!! Some kind of off the wall questions thrown in with some serious ones! Like they say "Variety is the Spice of Life"

(I think I'd want to be a cat too!)

Jamie Dawn said...

A couple of these questions are horrid. It's good to know you a bit more.
I thought my memory was bad, but if you can't remember things before age 9, then I'm not as bad as I thought.

Unknown said...

For #2, I didn't expect you to come up with an answer to that one. I've come to think of you as too sweet and innocent to do anyone any harm! :)

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Barbara ... there sure were some off the wall questions ... rather odd, I thought !!

Jamie ... definately horrid questions, some of them ... eeewww !! I thought, and thought, trying to remember earlier stuff, but nope, it didn't happen !!

Cinthia ... thank you for that lovely comment. You are sweet, too !!

Take care, everyone, Meow xx

sonia a. mascaro said...

I like so much your answers! Very real and sincere. You look a very nice and gentle person, Meow!

Anonymous said...

i just now saw this, i'll work on it k?

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Sonia ... thank you, what a lovely thing to say .

Susie ... thanks, I'll be looking for it, k!?!

Take care, Meow