Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Christmas Tree is Finally Up !!!!

Hi there !! It is late Friday evening, and I’m buggered !!! I have just spent the whole afternoon (apart from a couple of hours whilst Chicky and myself attended German Language School) putting up Christmas.

Yeah, I know I said I was going to do it yesterday, but I was so lacking in motivation (OK, OK, I was sitting at the computer playing all day LOL !). I should have started first thing this morning, after dropping Chicky off to school, but guess what I did instead !!!! I finally had to turn off the computer, so it didn’t keep looking at me and tempting me to come back and play, in order to get out all my Christmas boxes and start putting it all up. Let me tell you, it was a real challenge !!!

Success, finally, it is all up and I am happy with the result. All I need to do tomorrow is a bit of dusting, and vacuum up all the bits of tree and tinsel all over the floor, and I can relax again (Translation: Play on the computer some more).

Think I might go to bed and read for awhile. I’m getting sleepy rather early at the moment as my naughty young kitty (who is a recent addition, about 2 ½ months ago, and is around 10 months old) keeps waking me up around 5am for a feed … guess I’m the stupid one for getting up and giving her one !!! At least it gets light early now, so I can let her out once she’s eaten, and I can go back to sleep !! Yay, I can sleep in tomorrow for the first time in ages. Chicky’s netball season is over, and we have no Saturday morning commitments for the time being. Yippee !!!

Have a good night, all, and sweet dreams.




MEOW

No comments: