Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've Been Tagged Again !!!

I was tagged (again !!) by Aunt Josefina to do this 2x2 list. An interesting bunch of questions, I thought (don’t know that my answers are really interesting, though !!)

2 names you go by: Connie, Mum
2 parts of your heritage: German, Polish
2 things that scare you: Losing my family members (mum, dad, husband, child), Cancer
2 of your everyday essentials: Hairspray, Diet Pepsi (snap, Aunt Josefina !!)
2 things you are wearing right now: T-shirt, Track-pants
2 things you want in a relationship: Love, Friendship
2 truths: You never know what’s going to happen tomorrow; The Sun will set at night and rise again in the morning.
2 of your favorite hobbies: Reading, Blogging
2 things you want really badly: A win in Lotto (doesn’t have to be 1st Division !), A haircut !!
2 places you want to go on vacation: Canada, Alaska
2 things you want to do before you die: Become a grandmother, Win Lotto
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I cry at weddings, funerals, anything; I love chocolate
2 things you are thinking about now: I really should be spring-cleaning, not blogging !! I am a very lucky person to have such a loving family
2 stores you shop at: Bookshops (any), K-Mart
2 people to tag: Cathy, Jay Are

Added 15/1/06:

2 weird habits: Having a bowl of cereal for dinner (instead of breakfast), Eating chocolate and potato crisps together (not in the same mouthful, however !)
2 favorite items in the house: my family, my cat
2 stores I wish we had: Walmart, anything else we don’t have here !!
2 things that make me cry: Weddings, Funerals
2 things I wish I could do different: Nothing, really !!!
2 things I do very badly: Get motivated to exercise, Diet
2 hidden talents: I can pat my head & rub my tummy at the same time, I can juggle
2 other email names: ????

There you go, that’s me !!

Bye for now,

MEOW

12 comments:

jay are said...

Those were great! Hmmm. Now it's my turn, huh? I'll have to think about that!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Oops, meant to let you know via your blog, that I'd tagged you, jay are !!! Sorry.
Have a great weekend,
Meow

Phil said...

Hi Meow- So, what is it that you're trying to say about the lotto?

Meow (aka Connie) said...

I WANT TO WIN LOTTO. There, I said it ... maybe tonight, must go check my numbers :-)

Phil said...

HA HA! Now I'm on your blog! Maybe when you win lotto you can buy some sleep for both of us.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Sleep .... now I think I remember what that is :-) It is only 1/4 to 11 Saturday night here, It must be daytime where you are ??? Why must you sleep ??

Cathy said...

Meow;
Thanks for the tag :)
I'll do mine later today and post, just for you:)
Have a great day!
YOu are welcome to come here anytime (at least my small corner of Canada)!

Suzy-Q said...

Thank you Meow! You know I didn't even notice til Uncle Joe pointed out that you are in Australia! Cool! I will be checking in again later....

Kylee said...

Thats great. Thanks for sharing.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Cathy, I'll be looking for your post, thanks. I'll be knocking at your door, whenever I get to Canada, don't you worry about that !!

Aunt Josefina, Not a problem. Looking forward to you visiting again.

Kylee, thanks again for visiting.

Susie, let's take that cruise together, shall we. That is most definately something I have always wanted to do. Bit different to the South Pacific cruise I took 15 or so years ago, I should think !!

Take care all,
Meow :-)

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Thanks, Lisa, I may just do that. I imagine anywhere in Canada is beautiful, it sounds like an amazing place.
Take care,
Meow

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hey Lisa, I wonder whether the 2 Victoria's are Sister-Cities ???
Have a great Sunday,
Meow :-)