Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Brain Test

I found this on someone's blog the other day (for the life of me, I cannot remember who it was though ... sorry!), and thought it was interesting. I took the test, and here are my results ... mostly fairly accurate, I thought. Let me know how you go, if you give it a go !!

Take this test!
Most right-brained people like you are flexible in many realms of their lives. Whether picking up on the nuances of musical concerto, appreciating the subtle details in a work of art, or seeing the world from a different perspective, right-brained people are creative, imaginative, and attuned to their surroundings.


People probably see your thinking process as boundless, and that might translate to your physical surroundings as well. Some people think of you as messier than others. It's not that you're disorganized, it's just that you might use different systems to organize (by theme, by subject, by color). Straight alphabetization and rigidly ordered folders are not typical of right-brained behavior.


You are also more intuitive than many. When it comes to reading literature, you probably prefer creative writing or fiction over nonfiction. And when it comes to doing math, you might find you enjoy geometry more than other forms like algebra.



Take care,

5 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'll be relieved if it says there is a brain there!

Puss-in-Boots said...

I tried to do that but came to a screaming halt at the end when it appeared they wanted me to pay for something, so I don't think I have a brain!

dragonflyfilly said...

what's new indeed...well, lots, but I won't go into all that now...I am going to head over to that site and test my brain.

but if "puss-in-boots" is correct and I have to pay something, I too shall come to a screaching halt!

it is a wonderful sunny day in my part of the world, and I am feeling quite allright.

Hope all is well with you too...

cheers for now,
pj

Dick said...

I will also go look but as others have said, I don't want to spend any money on it! I guess it is based on the idea that one side of our brains is more artistically oriented than the other so it sort of weighs your answers to determine where on a scale to put you. Maybe I don't want to know.....

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Don't worry, I didn't have to pay any money, I just skipped or ignored the section where it asked for money ... gosh, I don't want to pay for anything I don't have to either ... no way, no how !!!