Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Howdy, All !!

It's been a long, long, long time since I was last here.  I think about you all, and about getting back to blogging often, but time has kept me away ... who knows, maybe 2014 is my year to get back into it.

Hope you have all been well.

As you must have guessed, I have been very busy.

I am still a "Lollipop Lady" with the local council, supervising school crossings on a casual / relieving basis.

I have purchased a small home based business during this year.  I am the proud owner of a business called Handmade Tutu's ... you can find my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/handmadetutus, or my Website at www.handmadetutus.com ... both of these pages will show you many of the wonderful tutu's I create, and also allow you to order them, if you so wish !!

I have been having a lot of fun with the Tutu business, they are very easy to make, and business has been surprisingly very, very full-on !!  It is basically word of mouth, or search engine, that finds me, and I am amazed at the huge number of orders I have been receiving.

As well as this, I continue with my quilting, although not quite as often as I would like !!

I have recently enrolled in an on-line course, a Diploma of Accounting ... this should take me up to 3 years to complete, however I would like to finish it much quicker.  As I write, I have barely had time to do any, although now that things are slowing down, and Summer Holidays are almost upon us, I hope to get into it !!

My family are all well, working hard, healthy, loving, busy !!

I must sign off now, but I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a Safe and Happy New Year.

All the best, from my family to yours ...



Take care,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been following your tutu-making progress on FB, Connie, and I'm glad it's going so well for you. As for accounting...figures are not my forte (unless they're in currency, then it's a different story!)

I'm tossing up whether or not to do a degree online...it'll take a lot of time and commitment...I'm still thinking!

A very happy Christmas to you, Baron and Elisabeth, Connie. I've enjoyed your blog and FB posts over the last few years. Take care.

Robyn xx

Anonymous said...

Hi
I was just having a coffee and thought I would troll the ol blog sites .I havent been on them for wayyyyy to long !and to my delight I see a post fr you xxoo merry Christmas to you and your Dear friend .and now I am off to face CRACK! see you there xxoo
Greeneyes

Dick said...

Hi Connie and all the same good wishes back to you. It seems odd to read about you getting ready for the summer holidays while we are in the middle of winter. Do your schools have a summer vacation at this time of the year, like ours do in June, July & August? We here on the Pacific Ocean side of the country are having a dryer but otherwise fairly normal winter but the mid-west and eastern parts of the US have really been hit with severe winter weather, especially the last few days.

Dick in Washington State, USA