Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hello ...

Well, as you probably noticed, I once again haven't gotten around to visiting everyone (despite my best intentions !). Huge apologies, once again.

I am quickly just dropping by here to say catch y'all later, as we are heading off tomorrow (Friday) for 2 weeks of R&R ... one in Numurkah (near Shepparton, in North Central Victoria), and the second at old faithful Bonnie Doon.

I hope to hop on the 'net here and there, and may even post. I will try, anyway LOL.

Oh, yeah ... whilst I am at Numurkah, I will be popping down to Shepparton, and catching up with a few of my favorite bloggers ... Merle will be hosting us for lunch, and Jeanette and Gwen are coming along too. Should be a lovely afternoon. I can't wait.

I promise, promise, promise to catch up on all your blogs when we get back, though.

Huge huggly hugs to you all.

Take care,

15 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Have fun on your vacation!

Heidi said...

Have a safe fun-filled Vacation!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Safe and happy journey, Connie! Be sure to take lots of pictures so we can enjoy your vacation vicariously. Give my love to Merle and Jeannette. I'm not acquainted with Gwen, I don't think.

Love and hugs,

Diane

Merle said...

Hi Connie ~~ Nice to see your post and we will meet in a week's time. Really looking forward to it. Meanwhile enjoy Numurkah, I used to live in Nathalia for 27 years.
See you soon. Love, Merle.

Unknown said...

In your own time, my dear, in your own time.

Carole Burant said...

How wonderful that you'll be meeting up with Merle, Jeanette and Gwen while on vacation...I wish I could be there too:-) Remember, LOTS of pictures!!! hehe Safe trip and have FUN!! xox

Peter said...

Hi Connie, should my name come up at the Shepparton luncheon please take with a grain of salt any comments that are not complimentary as they obviously aren't true.
Hope you enjoy both the lunch and your holidays.

Cisco said...

I think it is so cool that you can meet with fellow bloggers and spend time with them.....
Have fun!

Lee said...

Happy holiday jaunting, Connie. Say "G'day" to the luncheon crew from me. :)

Puss-in-Boots said...

Hey Meow, don't stress about blogging. Life does happen to prevent that at times.

I hope you have a wonderful time with Merle et al, and you'll have to let us know how it went.

Have a wonderful break.

Anonymous said...

Love that cat looking at me...
Please go and have a safe trip.
Talk to you when you get back.

Hugs,
Connie

Jeanette said...

Hi Connie, safe traveling, looking forward to meeting up with you at Merle's, have a great time in Numurkah...see you on the 27th Jan

Greeneyes said...

wishing you a wonderful safe holiday and can hardly wait to see all the pics you are going to share with us (hopefully).
You deserve a holiday ,you have been super busy lately , and need some R&R.

Wish I could pop in on you and share your bloggin friend afternoon, wouldnt that be something ! I would probably hog you though ,tee hee .
rest and have fun and enjoy friend , will be thinking about you and wondering what delishously fun things you are doing whilst I freeze here in our Fall weather LOL
HUGS and Wuv

Greenyes

SnowWhite said...

Have a great time Meow, catch you when you come back
xx
shona

Val said...

Lucky you, having lunch with Merle, Jeanette and Gwen! I'm going to take the train to Shepparton one day and hope to have a get together with them too.

I too have not been reading blogs, it's been fun catching up with your doings and plans, Meow.